Classic Kenya safari:
Looking to safari in Kenya, this is a great special for a Kenyan safari
Located in northern Kenya’s spectacular Laikipia region, The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille is regarded as one of Kenya’s most exclusive safari lodges in the most spectacular and breath taking location. Indeed lots of people say we have the best views in Africa – we agree!
Masai Mara - Kenya safari
Calvin and Louise Cottar established Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp in the mid-nineties. The camp is situated in a timelessly unspoiled setting with sunset views stretching to distant horizons of the Masai Mara and the Serengeti plains covered in boundless game.
The Camp has its own 6,000 acre private conservancy and is situated one kilometre from the Masai Mara game reserve. The location provides easy access for day and night game drives to the Masai Mara game reserve and the conservancy, game walks, and cultural interactions with the Masai community.
The camp has 10 tents in total (one unique honeymoon tent, five double tents and four family suites), all with en suite bathrooms. The family tents have living rooms with fireplaces. The entire camp is situated to ensure that tents are private and quiet whether for honeymooners or families with young children.
Classic 7 night Kenya package - $4400 per adult sharing.
4 nights at Ol Lentille staying in a private villa (4 nights for the price of 3)
with private activities and unlimited spa treatments
• 3 nights at Cottar’s 1920s Camp staying in a classic tent (3 nights for the price of 2)
with unique canvas bush baths and other bespoke activities included.
• Intimate eco resorts off the beaten track in key conservation areas
• Award winning unique properties with warm friendly service
• Intimate and personal dining experiences
• All meals, drinks (excluding champagne and premium list drinks) and game drives / activities included
• See conservation first hand
• Internal flights from Nairobi – Nanyuki– Masai Mara - Nairobi and transfers all included.
Contact Love Africa Travel